Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (7)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Read more about Teaser Tuesdays HERE

Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks teaser:

"No," I whispered. I had meant to scream the word. My fingernails dug into my bag as I looked wildly around me.
Wasn't anyone going to stop this?
P. 120 Angel by L. A. Weatherly

8 comments:

Kyanara_BJD said...

great teaser.
It reminds me I still need to read this book!

Kyanara

Anonymous said...

Scary! Here's mine:

http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday.html

Belle

Unknown said...

Oh my word! I absolutely loved Angel! Check out the review on my site and let me know what you thought about it! I am looking forward to your review! Following back from a follow a couple of weeks back! Sonette @ Bookworm Blog

Sally said...

Great teaser. I loved this book - can't wait for the next one in the series.
Sally.
Here's mine:
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/

Fairy in Stitches said...

Great teaser! I loved this book! Check out my review and please let me know what you think. I'm new to the whole reviewing thing. And here's my TT:

http://thebookfariy.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday.html

Frosy said...

Now I'm curious! Adding this book to my TBR pile.

http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-9.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Whoa... oh no. Now I want to know what is going on that should be stopped.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Fantastic. I'm so worried for her already. Great teaser.

Here is my TT :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...