Monday, April 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (10)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Read more about Teaser Tuesdays HERE

Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks teaser:

"You don't seem very upset about this."
"What do you mean?"
"They've been lying to us. Both of them. Meeting secretly, trying to keep us apart. Trying to get us to get rid of the locket."
P. 211 Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

14 comments:

Wendi said...

Ohh- lies and secrets? Great teaser. :)

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Marg said...

Sounds like there might be good reason for them to be upset.


Here's my teaser for this week.

Jules said...

Great teaser! I have this on my TBR pile but, I want to read this now :)


Jules

Mine is from The making of us by Lisa Jewell

http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

Chel said...

Aw. I can't wait for the third book, Beautiful Chaos. I love this book and the second one is sooo much better! Thanks for sharing.

Chel The Procrastinator's Corner

Carina said...

This is one of those novels that I always see around on other blogs and everytime I'm angry at myself for not having read it yet. :D Great teaser!

Carina

My teaser is from Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter.

Shari said...

I've been wanting to get to these books. Great teaser. Mine is here http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-4262011-clarity.html
I'm a new follower! Shari

Anonymous said...

Mysterious teaser.

Stop and see mine and my giveaways.

Julie @ Read Handed said...

I tried reading this book, but just couldn't get into it. Great choice for teaser, though! If you get a chance, mine is here: http://readhanded.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays_26.html

Marla said...

Hello. New follower here. I have been wanting to read this book. It sounds all the more intriguing based upon your teaser. Subterfuge and hidden agendas? Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

Cool teaser. I really need to read this series soon. :)

My Teasers

Sally said...

Nice teaser. I have this one on my tbr pile.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-16.html

Lisa said...

Ooooo, what's with the locket! I have been wanting to read this since it came out, and now you've reminded me about it!

great teaser... I'm a brand new follower!

Mine's here:
http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-april-26th.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I love this cover! Fab teaser!

Wendi said...

Thanks for the follow - following back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...