Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week!  It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE to read more about IMM.

Won
ARC of Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

- I have not read Personal Demons yet but I'm very excited to start this series.




For review
The Unfinished Song: Initiate by Tara Maya

- My first ever review request, thank you! I cannot wait to read this book.




Borrowed
The reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

- Two series that I really love and have been waiting to read the next books.






What did you get in your mailbox this week?


3 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I hope you enjoy Crescendo, I did :)

Lesley said...

I loved The Reckoning, great series.

Lesley

Alison Can Read said...

Fab set! Congrats on Original Sin. I got it this week too.
My IMM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...