Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week!  It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE to read more about IMM.

Brought

Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews (I love this series and I just needed to own this)



Borrowed

The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong (read my review here)
Angel by L. A. Weatherly (read my review here)
Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione (Finally I get to read this series, I'm so excited)




What did you get in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

Book Lover said...

I love Kelley Armstrong and really am enjoying her YA series, I'm waiting on book 3 to arrive.

I never heard of Angel, it looks like something I would love to read thanks!

I have a 3 book giveaway for Larissa's Ione's newest book if you are interested http://takingtimeformommy.blogspot.com/2011/04/eternal-rider-book-review-3-book.html

I think I may start joining IMM, it's fun!

Kathy Martin said...

Great choices! I love Ilona Andrews. I have Angel on my TBR stack in eGalley form. And some day I hope to read the Larissa Ione series. I have it all on my Kindle. My YA mailbox is here and my adult mailbox is here. Happy reading!

Mia said...

I've got Angel Burn from NetGalley, I'm just so excited to read it. I hope you enjoy your books! ;)

Check out my IMM this week

Anonymous said...

Great picks! That reminds me that I still have to read the Darkest Powers series.

Happy reading :-)

Eden said...

Wowy, Angel looks great. And Kelley Armstrong -- she's Canadian ;) ;) Enjoy your books!

Here's my IMM :)

Mel said...

Fabulous books - I love Magic Bites and Kelley Armstrong! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...