Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday (14) Burn the Night

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week are:

Burn the Night by Jocelynn Drake
(Dark Days #6)
Expected publication: June 28th 2011.



The Great Awakening approaches…

After eons in exile, the naturi have broken their chains and now roam the Earth bent on revenge. It is the sworn duty of Mira, the Fire Starter, to protect the Nightwalker race—though even she may be powerless to withstand the horrific onslaught. As Mira and her brave lover, the vampire slayer Danaus, stand ready to do battle, thousands of winged shapeshifters darken the skies. The war of ultimate extermination has begun, and the battleground is Mira’s home turf.

The humans don’t yet recognize the doom descending upon them. And the Nightwalkers will surely perish unless they unite with outcast naturi who claim to want peace. But these unexpected “allies” are the same demons who have long worked for Mira’s destruction—and in these darkest of days the lines between friend and foe will blur treacherously before the bloody end of all things.

5 comments:

Naj said...

I'm actually looking forward to reading this series. Awesome WoW!

Kristina said...

I've fallen behind on this series, I'm on either 3 or 4.
mine:http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/

Sally said...

Yay! This is my WoW pick today too. I am so excited to read this one I love this series.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that you have won an Award! Please stop by my blog to get it :) Rae
http://thebestobooks.blogspot.com

Jen at Red Hot Books said...

I read an advanced copy of this book and I just want to let you know that it is fantastic! It wraps up almost every single thread in the series and makes for a very satisfying conclusion. Plus, there are some really great smexy scenes as well! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I'll be checking back to see what you think.

Jen at Red Hot Books

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...