Sunday, June 26, 2011

Problems, problems and guess what...more problems

I have been really unlucky these past three days.
I had problems both in my personal life and with blogger/mail. (I couldn't post pictures, my mail wouldn't sent, guest post didn't arrive.)

It seems like everything finally works again now but it's so late here in Denmark that I don't think I can keep my eyes open much longer.

Everyone who is waiting for something from me, my first priority tomorrow is to update everything and get mails sent and more.

I'm very sorry.

1 comment:

Roxanne Rhoads said...

So sorry if we were part of that problem. I know I've been having issues with aol and blogger for weeks. Both are driving me insane.

I did send the post again so I hope you received it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...