Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week! It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE to read more about IMM.

For Review
The Dream Crystal by Mark O'Bannon

- Thank you for sending me this for review, it looks like a very interested read.



The Paris Secret by Angela Henry

- This book has a very mysterious cover and the book sounds good.



NetGalley (for review)

Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

- I have heard lots of interesting things about this book. I look forward to reading it.



Love Story by Jennifer Echols

- Looks like a cute and touching story.



FEAST Harvest of Dreams  by Merrie Destefano

- I love Merrie's other books and I can't wait to get started on this one.



I would love to know what you got in your mailbox this week, leave a link in the comments and I'll check it out:-)

8 comments:

Liz. R said...

Spellbound looks great, I hope you enjoy it! I've heard lots of good things about Love Story too - happy reading!

Mel said...

I've read Feast and I really enjoyed it! It was a very different type of contemporary fantasy - hope you like it too! :)

Dark Franny said...

Hi!
I was wondering if you could help me in getting more known around bloggers by joining my Lazy Sunday event, it's open to everyone!! :)
http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/06/lazy-sunday-5.html

Shelagh said...

The Paris Secret does look very mysterious - I hope you enjoy it. I've seen Spellbound mentioned in a couple of blogs and it'll be interesting to see what you think about it.

Happy reading!

Shelagh
The Word Fiend

Cait said...

I got Spellbound too-it looks pretty good! Enjoy your books =]

The Cait Files

Cary Cheyenne. said...

All of these books look great, I especially love seeing Spellbound and Love Story on here because I really want to read them :) Great post!

Here's mine: http://tiny.cc/lq729

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really want to read Spellbound and Love Story.
New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
My IMM

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really want to read Spellbound and Love Story.
New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
My IMM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...