Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday & Blog hop (10)




Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View

This week's question is:


Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

URBAN FANTASY! No wait YA...PNR is good too and I can't forget to mentions Fantasy,there's also Dystopian. Sigh...I can't choose, to many great genres and a lot of the books I read is a mix of more than one. 
 
As for books, to many to list:-)
Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books

6 comments:

Jennifer_After_Dark said...

old follower,,just stopping by to say hi,,,i like all those too,,but i went with paranormal romance..
jennifer
have a great weekend..

Kristina said...

Old Follower. I enjoy them all but went with PNR since it's what brought me to the rest.
Have a Great Week!

Shelagh said...

Old follower stopping by to wish you a good friday!

Urban Fantasy! But I know what you mean - there really are so many great books out there that fit into so many different genres.

Shelagh
The Word Fiend

Nikki said...

I am in the same boat; too many books and too many genres to love!

New follower! Happy reading, friend!

Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Love them all right? Or almost all. I'm with you but there are some genres I need to read more of.

Darcy said...

Hey stopping by from follow friday, great choices & great blog! Looking forward to more posts. Have a great weekend. New follower!

Darcy @ Open Book Empty Cup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...