Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week!  It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE to read more about IMM.

For Review
The Unfinished Song: Taboo by Tara Maya

- Thank you so much Tara for sending me this, I liked book one and I'm very interested to see what happens in book two.



Bought

Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews
Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews
Magic Slays By Ilona Andrews

- Finally I own the whole Kate Daniels series (I already have Magic Bites and Magic Bleeds). I love this series and I can't wait to read Magic Slays.



6 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really want to read the Ilona Andrews books.
My IMM

Sally Bibrary said...

Nice list - I have Tara's first book that I need to get to soon.

Here is my IMM for the week.

Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Alison

Thank you.

This series is so great and I hope you get to read it soon:-)

Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Sally

Thank you:-)

The first book was very good and I will post my review of it soon.
I hope you will enjoy it.

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

I still need to read Tara Maya as well. She's on my list!! :) Glad you're enjoying her novels!

Mysteriousrose said...

Hi A Backwards Story

I hope you will like them when you get to them:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...