Monday, July 4, 2011

RAK - June ends and July begins


RULES RE-CAP:
Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)

Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.

If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.

At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!  Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

June was the first month I participated in RAK, I think it's an fantastic idea.
I didn't get anything this month but I also joined late in the month.
So now I have joined in July and I cross my fingers.

I'm so happy that I can finally receive books from The Book Depository with free delevery, I know Denmark is still not on the official list but I have ordered from them and received the orders without any problems.

My wishlist:
http://www.bookdepository.com/wishlist/524306/Mette-Jensen

Any covers/paperbacks/hardbacks/ARC or already read books are happily received, thank you:-)

Pictures of some of them:

1 comment:

Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Ann

Thank you so much, I hope you liked what you saw;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...