Monday, July 18, 2011

Fast Forward (19)



Hello all my fellow bloggers and readers, another week has begun and it's time to look forward and see what this week will bring.
I hope you will play along in this meme.

Book related
I have so many books waiting to be read, it's almost overwhelming:

I will write some titles here as soon as I figure out, which ones to read next.

My Laura Bickle interview will be posted tomorrow, Tuesday (can't wait!)
M.M. Shelley will stop by with a guest post Wednesday July 20th (looks great)

If I have the time, I will participate in the following memes this week:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Follow Friday/Blog Hop
On My Wishlist
In My Mailbox


Other things this week
So many things to do...that my blog suffered for it last week and proberly the next one too. I will update everything and post some winners as soon as I get some time:-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...