Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week! It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE to read more about IMM.

For Review

Beautiful Broken by Sherry Soule




NetGalley (for review)

Legacy by Cayla Kluver



The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder



Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson



Won

Cryer's Cross by Lisa Mcmann



I can't wait to read all of these books, they look so good.

I would love to know what you got in your mailbox this week, leave a link in the comments and I'll check it out:-)

10 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Great book week - ENJOY

The Book Angel said...

Great IMM! I'm definitely getting Cryer's Cross and Ultraviolet!

My IMM is here:
http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

Bookish Brunette said...

I need to get Ultraviolet and Cryer's Cross!!!
The Bookish Brunette

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Congrats on the Cryer's Cross win. I really want to read Legacy too.
My IMM

Unknown said...

You got a greathaul this week! I want Cryers Cross! I keep seeing people with it, hopefully it will be in my IMM next week : D

My Mailbox

Suzanne @ Under the Covers

newshadeofgreen said...

Oooh, I feel silly admitting this, but I hadn't heard of Cryer's Cross. Where have I been?! It's now on my TBR :). You got a great loot. I also got Ultraviolet and plan to read it in the next couple of weeks. Here's my IMM! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

The Library Owl said...

Great books! I really want to read Ultraviolet. I hope you enjoy it amd all your others :)

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

I realyl want to read the Lipstick Laws. it sounds ace! I have read both Cryers Cross (though its The missing over here!) and Ultraviolet and LOVED them both! I hope you do too!

TG said...

Heard a lot of good things about The Lipstick Laws and I love Mean Girls-type stories. Hope you enjoy it!

Sally said...

Congrats on winning Cryer's Cross - I loved it.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-26.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...