Monday, July 4, 2011

Fast Forward (18)



Hello all my fellow bloggers and readers, another week has begun and it's time to look forward and see what this week will bring.
I hope you will play along in this meme.

Book related
I started The Paris Secret by Angela Henry, I think it's a very interesting book so far.
I also begun to read Love Story by Jennifer Echols, sweet story.




Angela Henry is stopping by on her Paris Secret tour with an interview on July 8th.

If I have the time, I will participate in the following memes this week:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Follow Friday/Blog Hop
On My Wishlist
In My Mailbox


Other things this week
There was a lot of rain here in Denmark two days ago and we ended up having a lot of water in our basement, so a lot is ruined and I use much of my time now trying to find out what is ruined and what can be rescued.

This is so not fun...


Now it's your turn, tell me your FFW:
I would love to hear what you are reading this week and also tell me, what are your plans for the week?

Your welcome to make your own Fast Forward post on your blog and then come back and post a link, that would be awesome.

Thank you to everyone who participated last week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about all the water damage! Best of luck with it!
I like the look of those book covers you show up there; hope the stories inside are enjoyable. I will stop by this week to check it out.
I have my Fast Forward up at Best O' Books Reviews http://thebestobooks.blogspot.com
I have a very busy week planned and a book tour stopping by, also two international book giveaways, so please check it out! Happy reading, Rae

Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Rae

Thank you very much! I love reading your Fast Forward posts (and all the other posts too of cause).

I will stop by and check out the book tour and giveaways, thank you for letting me know:-)

Anonymous said...

Here is my Fast Forward :D

http://baileysdarkfantasyreviews.blogspot.com/2011/07/fast-forward-4.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...