Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday (10) The Deadliest Bite

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week are:

The Deadliest Bite by Jennifer Rardin
(Jaz Parks #8)
Expected publication: June 2nd 2011

I have not started this series yet, I've waited so I could read all of them together. Jaz sounds like a great character and I cannot wait for this to be released.



I have two choices. Carve Brude's name into Hell's bile-encrusted gates. Or lose my soul.

After an assassination attempt on Vayl, I find myself pulled into a tangled web that takes the gang to Romania. So how will I save a ghost, rescue a demon, and cheat the Great Taker out of a soul he's slavering for while defeating my nastiest foe yet so that Vayl can, at last, cherish a few precious years with his sons? With careful planning, major violence, and one (hopefully) final trip to Hell

9 comments:

Obsession with Books said...

A great choice!

I am a new follower :)

My WoW is here,
http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Sharon

Thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower. It means a lot to me:-)

I will stop by your blog and WoW.

Darkfallen said...

Nice pick! My buddie AH from goodreads uber loves this series:)

I myself haven't had the chance to start it but I am so going to...one of these days lolz

New follower here;)
Wanna see what we can't wait to get our hands on? Stop on by Paranormal Wastelands and while your there check out the Sinful Rock Hard giveaway! Winner will be annouced tomorrow so don't miss your chance to enter!
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Darkfallen

Nice to meet you and thank you so much for becoming a follower:-)

It's great to know that someone loves the series, now I almost can't wait to begin...

I will check out your blog and the contest, thank you for letting me know.

Sally said...

I love this series. I have the 7th book on my tbr pile I'm waiting to read it along with the last book.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

Buriedbybooks said...

Book #8 and I haven't heard of this series yet? It looks great. I may have to find book #1 and check it out!

Amber

Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Sally

Great to hear that this series is worth reading.
I hope to get book number one soon:-)

Mysteriousrose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Amber

Thank you for stopping by!
I hope if you pick up the series that you will enjoy it:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...