Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week!  It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE to read more about IMM.

For Review
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge

- This book sounds awesome and I love the cover. I cannot wait to get started.



Borrowed
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

- I have heard a lot about these and I look forward to reading them.




 
Tell me what you got in your mailbox this week:-)
 
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

A great pile of books! They all seem great. I can't wait to read The Iron Thorn :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Unknown said...

I want The Iron Thorn - too many books to buy!

My IMM

Carina said...

Great books for you this week! I definitely want to read The Iron Thorn as well. I hope you'll enjoy your new books! :)

Carina
(My IMM)

Marla said...

Old follower stopping by. Ooh, you have The Iron Thorn. I've been wanting to read that one. It looks like we've both got The Forest of Hands and Teeth. I can't wait to read it.

Mel said...

Oh, I really want to try The Iron Thorn - can't wait to see what you think of it! :)

Unknown said...

I loved The Replacement - hope you do too! Eagerly awaiting your thoughts on the other books, too! Great IMM!

My IMM is here:http://alittlesunshy.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-2.html

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I've got The Replacement waiting in my TBR pile... I've only heard good things about it. I hope you enjoy it too :)

Falcata Times said...

Some great choices there to be going on with. I may have to look into some of them when they get a UK release unfortunately I've just slain my TBR list. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...