Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (11)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Read more about Teaser Tuesdays HERE

Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks teaser:

"Dad? Where are you?"
Nothing.
"Dad?" I tried again. "I'm not leaving."
This time there was an answer...
P. 157 Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick


13 comments:

Confuzzled Shannon said...

Oooo sounds good... I want to know the answer.. ;-)

Mia said...

I LOVE Hush, Hush series! I hope you enjoy Crescendo, dear! ;)

Karen and Gerard said...

Good teaser, where's dad?

Stopping by from TT. Here's the link to ours if you get a chance to visit: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/05/tuesday-teasers-caregiver-and-black-and.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Fabulous teaser! I'm sitting at the edge of my seat. Very curious.

Sarah said...

Great teaser! This book kind of made me mad. lol But...hopefully the next in the series will make up for it. :)

Here's mine:
http://imlovingbooks.com/features/teaser-tuesday/harmonys-way-lora-leigh.html

Beth F said...

This is on my list ... good teaser -- wonder what the response was.

Marg said...

What was the answer?


Here is my teaser for this week.

Ann Summerville said...

Good choice.
Ann

Carina said...

I loved Hush, Hush but haven't read Crescendo yet, because I was kind of scared to ruin how much I liked the first novel. Looking forward to your opinion on this one! :)
Great teaser, thank you!

Carina

(My teasers are from The Goddess Test and Angelfire.)

Sally said...

Great teaser. This series is on my wishlist but I am waiting until the third books comes out so I can read them all in one go.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-17.html

Anonymous said...

Intriguing teaser.

Here's mine:http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com

Frosy said...

Her dad is alive??? I just finished Hush Hush which was ok and I'll try to t read the next hopefully it's better.
I have a teaser from Hush Hush lol!
http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-10.html

Anonymous said...

Very intriguing! I need to get to this series at some point soon. :)

My Teasers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...