Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday & Blog hop (8)

 
 
Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View

This week's question is:
 
How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?
 
A couple of books every week, that's my goal and what I normally have the time for. It depends on the size of the book and of cause what book it is.
 

Book Blogger Hop
 
 
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books

This week's question is:
 
"What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked?  Which have you disliked?"
 
Harry Potter and Precious comes to mind as movie adaptions I liked as for some I didn't The Golden Compas and Eragon I felt like so much were missing even some important things to understand the story. So people who hadn't read the book could understand the details.
 

10 comments:

Juli Rahel said...

I was also disappointed in Eragon!! The only good thing was the dragon!! Hop on over if you have the time:
http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-and-book-blogger-hop_27.html
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Juli @ Universe in Words

Unknown said...

Yeah, it does depend sometimes on the size of the books I'm reading.

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday_27.html

Sally Bibrary said...

I had such high hopes for The Golden Compass, but it just fell flat . . . it seemed like it wasn't sure what audience to play to.

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Rebecca said...

Hi,(New follower) Just hopping through. Harry Potter is one of my favs. Happy Friday ~ Rebecca
www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I agree about Harry Potter but I never read Precious or watched the movie.

Readaholics said...

Hey you, just stopping by on the follow & hop. I haven't read the Potter books but I have watched the movies.
I have issues with books made into movies!
Come see why!
Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
See ya!
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

Anonymous said...

I agree with Harry Potter,happy Friday!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop_27.html

Howard Sherman said...

Let’s kick off Memorial Day Weekend with some scandal and controversy.

I absolutely loved every minute of the Lord of the Rings films and felt they hit the mark when they brought Tolkien’s masterpiece to the big screen.
(ducking as rotten tomatoes are thrown at me as the torches are lit and the pitchforks raised)

Wait, wait. I can explain! Hop on over to my blog and hear me out – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
http://www.howardsherman.net

Jez said...

I like Harry Potter too. Happy weekend!

Jez

La Toya said...

Didn't see Eragon or Golden Compass but I've been trying to read Golden Compass but can't get all the way into it like I wanted! I was thinking of just watching the movie, but now I see that I can't haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...