Monday, May 16, 2011

Fast Forward (11) & 200+ Fantastic Followers!

Hi everyone
I hope that your weekend and Monday was great and that you're having better weather than I have here in Denmark at the moment, it's raining a lot. (Don't get me wrong I like rain but not this much).

I'm still switching between reading The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan, The Unfinished Song: Initiate by Tara Maya and Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. I hope I get to read more this week than I did the last.


 
 



You are amazing all of you, thank you!! Over 200 followers, that is unbelievable I'm so humble, honoured and proud to have met so many great people and I really look forward to get to know all of you better.
You have inspired me to make this blog and I enjoy sharing my thoughts with you and reading your comments.

I would love to hear what you are reading this week and also what are happening on your blog?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...