Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cover art (15) Silence, Timeless & Blood Bound


I'm almost finished with book 2 and I cannot wait to get my fingers in Silence. What an amazing cover.
How great does Patch look and the water that's beautiful. Normally i like a lot of colours in a cover but this really works.
Expected publication: October 4th 2011.



I really like that these books keeps the same theme and still are so different. I love Egypt so I'm crazy about the pyramids and the Sfinx in the background.
Expected publication: March 1st 2012.





Yah news from Rachel Vincent, I love her Shifters series and I love the covers on Blood Bound.
Both of them are amazing! The US cover is at the top and the UK cover is the one on the bottom. I have a hard time deciding which one I love the most.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't really enjoy the first book so stopped reading this series. I'm glad you're enjoying though! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...