Thursday, March 10, 2011

Review: Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


Book one in the Hush Hush series


About Hush Hush

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her...until Patch comes along.
With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment, but after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure whom to trust.
Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is far more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.
For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

Source: Goodreads

Review

I have not read many books with angels and I think it's my first series with fallen angels.
Let me say it this way I started the book in the morning and finished it later hat same night.

In most of the book I was just as confused as the main character you just wanted to know what is going on.
A lot of things happened and I felt one of the side characters could have been left out and maybe been in the next book instead. There was just a lot of loose ends that had to be tied together very fast in the end of the book, so for me there was one side story to much.
After that is said it was the only negative thing I could find in this book.

I'm a big fan of love/hate relationships and wow did I get it here. Nora's relationship with Patch is very intense and you'll never know how their encounters will end.

The story is very well written and I found myself laughing at some of the lines in the book.

I give Hush Hush 4 out of 5

Next in the series:

2# Crescendo
3# Silence (October 25th 2011)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...