Thursday, March 17, 2011

100+ Fantastic Followers!

 



I made it! 100 followers’ wow that's a big milestone for me.
When I started this blog a little over a month and a half ago I never thought that people would be interested in what I had to say.

You have all been so sweet and supportive and I really feel welcome in the book blogging community and it sometimes feels like being a part of one big family.

I can't thank you enough for being here and making my life a little better each day, it's so wonderful to log on and find a comment from someone.

I have found so many fantastic blogs, great authors, awesome books and more because of you.
It has been a great experience for me and I look forward to all the great people and blogs I'm sure I will meet/find in the future.

Thank you!

9 comments:

Ali said...

Congrats on your 100+ followers! And thanks for following me!! (^-^)

Lizzy said...

Woohoo, congrats on over 100 followers!

Sondrae Bennett said...

Congrats! That's a big accomplishment!

The Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on 100+ Followers! :D

Cait said...

Congrats on 100 followers!! I'm a fairly new blogger too and I agree the sense of community is fantastic, I love it.

Serendipity's Library said...

Wow congratulations!

Callisto Star said...

Congratulations!!! That's so awesome! And thanks for following my blog...maybe one day I'll get to 100. lol

Madalina's Books said...

congrats:)you have a great blog

Mysteriousrose said...

Thank you for all the wonderful comments! It means a lot to me:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...