Saturday, March 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week!  It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE to read more about IMM.


Won







Hard Bitten ARC, thank you so much Chloe Neill for writing such amazing books I love that it's signed and I can't wait to read it!

Hellforged by Nancy Holzner
Thank you so much Rob (RK Charron) from Fictionall I'm so excited to read this one and I need to get my fingers on book one soon.


Brought

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
(Now I can reread all of them and review them on my blog)

Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
(I hope to get a review up of this one soon)

Firelight by Sophie Jordan
(I have heard a lot of great things about this series and I look forward to read this book)








What did you get in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

Manda said...

Great haul! I've been meaning to read Neill's books for ages now but keep getting distracted by review books. I quite enjoyed Hunger and am looking forward to reading Firelight.

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Hunger is really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! I am really looking foward to reading Firelight! Enjoy!

The Flashlight Reader said...

Good books. Congrats on winning two of them.

I'm currently reading Hunger, but I feel guilty that I'm just not diggin' it yet. Ah, well. I think you have to be in the right mindset for some books. I've been reading a lot of mythology-like books, so it's a big switch.

New follower from FF. Your post reminded me it's time to do my IMM.

The Flashlight Reader said...

I just noticed that you want to read the Bekka Cooper series. I read those a bit ago (not my favorites of the Tortall books). I'll still read the 3rd one when it comes out later this year. I can't help myself when it comes to Tamora Pierce books.

Deea said...

Hey!
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the follow!;)

As for your mailbox, you've got some pretty awesome books there! I love the Chicagoland Vampires series and I'm so jealous because you already have Hard Bitten!!! *sigh*
I have Hunger and Firelight on my TBR list as well.

Happy reading!;)
I'm a new follower, btw
xoxo

Deea @ Deea's Journal

Vivi Valenz said...

Thanks for following my blog ! http://www.teenbookaholic.com! I followed ya back ;D Nice post btw! Hunger looks sooo good!

xoxo
Vivi Valenz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...