Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week!  It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE to read more about IMM.

Won
Dark Time by Dakota Banks (Mortal Path 1)
Sacrifice by Dakota Banks (Mortal Path 2)

Thank you so much Parajunkee from Blog With Bite for hosting this great contest and thank you to Dakota Banks for signing them!






Gift
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan - Thank you Emilie!




Borrowed
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer - Thank you Maria!






I cannot wait to read all of them!
What did you get in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

An awesome mailbox! I LOVED The short second life of bree taner ...They all look fab. Happy reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

I'm still yet to read THE BODY FINDER, but I can't wait to get around to it. I've heard only great things! :D I also loved THE LIGHTNING THIEF. Enjoy!

Check out what's IMM this week!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great book week for you!! I love The Lightning Thief, such a great book! I will be reading The Body Finder soon too. :)

Happy Reading!
Christy @TheReaderBee

Tynga said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog ^^ I also have to Dakota Banks books somewhere in my tbr shelf hehe. Happy reading!
Tynga

Aleeza said...

ooo--the lightning thief! i <333 the percy jackson series and hope you do too! :)
Here's what I got!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

the body finder is fab

I am a new follower

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

The Percy Jackson series is soo much fun! I hope you enjoy The Lightning Thief =D I just bought the Body Finder too -- I thought it was about time I get caught up on that series. Happy Reading!

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Percy Jackson and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner are great! The others all look really good!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...