Monday, February 14, 2011

Fast Forward



Happy Valentine's day!
I must admit that the only plan I have for today is catching up on some reading, but that will be nice with a cup of hot chocolate and some quit music in the background.
Maybe I will make something nice for dinner today.
 
A new week has just started and that means that it's time to look forward and think about what to read this week.
 
I have just started Lord of the Fading Lands by C. L. Wilson and I plan on finishing that in a couple of days.
Then I will read Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs and Spider’s Bite by Jennifer Estep as they have been on my shelf for some time.
Hopefully I will also get to The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Since it's valentine's day I would love to hear about your plans for today?

What do you plan on reading this week?

3 comments:

Tyraa said...

Hi there, I just wanted to say Hi and am now following.
(: Valentines was yesterday for me and I didn't do anything as I forgot haha, oh and I'm reading Rush of Darkness by Rhyannon Byrd.

Tyra
http://tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Tyra
Welcome and thank you for following, it's good to know that I wasn't the only who didn't do something extra special on Valentine's Day;-)
I have not read Rush of Darkness is it good?

Tyraa said...

Its's the 7th in a series and so far it is so good. You have to try them out sometime! My review will be up in a few days so you should come check it out if you have time.

http://tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...