Monday, July 25, 2011

Fast Forward (20)



Hello all my fellow bloggers and readers, another week has begun and it's time to look forward and see what this week will bring.
I hope you will play along in this meme.



Book related
At the moment I'm thinking about starting one of these books:

Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
Vinter's passage by Julie Kagawa
Wildefire by Karsten Knight





Let me know if you have read any of them and which one you prefer:-)

If I have the time, I will participate in the following memes this week:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Follow Friday/Blog Hop
On My Wishlist
In My Mailbox


Other things this week
I'm going to Tivoli on Sunday, it's a big amusement park here in Denmark. It's going to be fun and I can't wait to get out of the house for a couple of hours and do something else than cleaning up after all the water damage.


Now it's your turn, tell me your FFW:
I would love to hear what you are reading this week and also tell me, what are your plans for the week?

Your welcome to make your own Fast Forward post on your blog and then come back and post a link, that would be awesome.

Thank you to everyone who participated last week.

1 comment:

Denise Z said...

What a week ahead, it gives me a headache just thinking about it :) LOL I am currently reading the Black Stiletto by Raymond Benson, which I received from Netgalley. I have a ton of reviews to write and work of course. I have not decided what to read next I have a bunch of Netgalley books to get through, but also have some others on my radar. Thanks for sharing today. I enjoy your site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...