Monday, June 6, 2011

Fast Forward (14)


Hello all my fellow bloggers and readers, another week has begun and it's time to look forward and see what this week will bring.
I hope you will play along.

Book related

Last week I got some reading done and I finished two books Unearthly by Cynthia Hand and The Unfinished Song: Initiate by Tara Maya. So now I just need to write the reviews and put them up:-)
At the moment I'm reading The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan, I have about a 100 pages to go, very interesting book.
After that I'm going to read Tracking Shadows by Regan Black, as I will be hosting a tour stop and an interview on June 15th.

Deborah Cooke is on her Flying Blind tour and she is stopping by on Thursday June 9th for an interview. I hope you will come by and say hi.

I still have the giveaway going on where you can win an e-copy of Accidental Abduction by Eve Langlais.
The contest is open worldwide and last day to enter is on Sunday 6/12.  There's still good chances to win.
Go to contest.

Other things this week

I don't think I will be doing much today. I hurt my foot during an excisice yesterday and now I have truble putting pressure on it, I hope if I take it slow today, it will hopefully be better tomorrow.

Tomorrow Tuesday some of our family friends is having anniversary. They have been married for 25 years and we are going over there to celebrate.

Now it's your turn, tell me your FFW:
I would love to hear what you are reading this week and also tell me, what are your plans for the week?

[Your welcome to make your own Fast Forward post on your blog and then come back and post a link, that would be awesome]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tempted me to join yet another meme :) because yours is practical: it allows my readers a glimpse into what my blog will be about this week. thanks for the invite, Rae
Come check out my entry!
Best O' Books
http://thebestobooks.blogspot.com

Mysteriousrose said...

Thank you so much for participating.

I started this meme because I thought it was a good way to let my readers know what will happen in the next week and at the same time you get to know the blogger behind the blog a little better.

I hope I can get this up and running:-)

Lucy (The Secret Life of Books) said...

Took part in your meme this week :) Handy Idea for a meme.

http://lily-bookhaven.blogspot.com/

Lucy

Lucy (The Secret Life of Books) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Lucy

Thank you very much for participating.

I'm so happy that you like the idea and it's great to read what you are doing the coming week:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...