Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week!  It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review ect.
Go HERE to read more about IMM.


Won



Thank you so much to Adrian Phoenix for this beautiful "Etched in Bone" cover I'm very excited to read the book!


Borrowed

Angel by L.A. Weatherly
The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance




What did you get in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

Frosy said...

I haven't read any of these books but sure they look nice!

Here is my IMM:
http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-2.html

Lori said...

Looks like you got some good books this week!

Here's my IMM:
http://romancingthedarkside.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-1.html

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside

Alison said...

Fab reads. The LA Weatherly books sounds interesting.
My IMM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...